This Page is Under Construction
Coming Soon! another New Series tentatively calling it
“Narcissism – Navigating The Spirit of Our Age” with Chantel
Remember, the Hosts and Guests of these programs are not medical professionals, but Brothers & Sisters in Christ who have had experience in dealing with Narcissists and have either taken workshops or are self-educated through videos and books on the subject. We minister healing through the Bible passages and common sense the Lord has blessed us with. We are collecting Your Questions to be answered in the New Series on Narcissism.
Use this form to submit your questions.Don’t forget to Click Submit or we will not receive your Narcissism Question. If you use the Form above, It will come directly to Lastdayschurch@cs.com, so no need to send your message twice. Please use the Link. Thanks
You will receive a Conformation Response after you Click on the Submit button, proving we received your Information. We will send a Response back to you as promptly as we can.
We formerly had a project on our web site we called The Timothy Battle Project, but we have had to do some editing and have taken some teachings down, but it still has quite a bit of information on this Page.
We need to be reminded of this passage when we deal with Narcissism.
(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(11) Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
(15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
(16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
(18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
We are told to be ‘strong in the Lord in the power of his might’, ‘put on the whole armor of God’, ‘able to stand against the wiles of the devil’, and our intent in sharing this New Series is to help you to learn about ‘taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked’. We want you to know Who your enemy is, and how to live victoriously, in the Power of the Lord and knowledge of His Holy Bible.
Info below is about Narcissism
Through the years, we have had numerous listeners talk about Narcissism. Sister Donna began ordering books over a year ago to find out more information on this topic as we were getting so many calls and emails regarding narcissism. Therefore, as we recognize that Narcissism is the Spirit of the Age, we formerly called some programs, “Timothy Battle Project”. However, we are revisiting that topic with a new Host, Chantel, and other guests. I will be posting links to pertinent information, and our videos or audios on the subject, so watch this page for further additions.
(1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
(2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
(4) Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
(5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
(6) For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
(7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 3:1-7
What Is Narcissism?
Narcissism is extreme self-involvement to the degree that it makes a person ignore the needs of those around them. While everyone may show occasional narcissistic behavior, true narcissists frequently disregard others or their feelings. They also do not understand the effect that their behavior has on other people.
It’s important to note that narcissism is a trait, but it can also be a part of a larger personality disorder. Not every narcissist has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), as narcissism is a spectrum. People who are at the highest end of the spectrum are those that are classified as NPD, but others, still with narcissistic traits, may fall on the lower end of the narcissistic spectrum.
People who show signs of narcissism can often be very charming and charismatic. They often don’t show negative behavior right away, especially in relationships. People who show narcissism often like to surround themselves with people who feed into their ego. They build relationships to reinforce their ideas about themselves, even if these relationships are superficial.
Types of Narcissism
There are two different types of narcissism that narcissistic behavior can fall under. The two types can have common traits but come from different childhood experiences. The two types also dictate the different ways people will behave in relationships.
People with this behavior were most likely treated as if they were superior or above others during childhood. These expectations can follow them as they become adults. They tend to brag and be elitist.
Those with grandiose narcissism are aggressive, dominant, and exaggerate their importance. They are very self-confident and aren’t sensitive.