We offer many Free Resources.
New Free Books
- Several of our smaller books, B 16, 17, 18 are now FREE
New Free Booklets
- Priesthood of Believers Cell Group Studies are also FREE.
“New” Resource – DELIVER THE CHILDREN
For Women (and also Men involved) who have had Abortions, Miscarriages, and People who have lost their children, and for those who had to Sacrifice their children in SRA or other cult rituals. It will include a CD with Music for ceremony to “Deliver The Children” to the Lord to help with Closure, Freedom, and Healing in these issues. It also has Scriptures, Renunciations, and Repentance examples, Prayers, and a Decorative burial box to commemorate the child so it can be named, and a closure Ceremony to facilitate delivering the child into the presence of Father God. It is important for people to have closure, freedom, and healing. This Resource is being offered for a small love gift (Suggested $25.00) to cover postage, book, CD, and Printed materials.
It includes Renunciation words and a brief explanation of Salvation and Sample Prayer, so that it can be given to others who are not yet believers in hopes that they may come to know the Lord. This resource will provide a simple way for you to minister to a person who has experienced any of these issues.
This Resource includes:
• Renunciation Ceremony with Scriptures
• Burial box
• CD with Music to play as you “Deliver The Children” to the Lord
• Cards to record Names of Child and Parents, and Dates and Personal Notes (2 sets – 1 to put in burial box and 1 for you to keep)
• We have also included a copy of our Victims to Victors book because there are usually other issues that need to be dealt with in your life.
- 1 – Ceremony For Abortion Closure
- 2 – Ceremony For those who have had to Sacrifice their children in SRA or other cult rituals for Closure
- 3 – Ceremony For those who had Miscarriages for Closure
- 4 – Ceremony For those who have Lost their children for Closure
Use Contact page to order color choice (white, blue, pink box) and to give love gift. (Suggested $25.00)