“News” about our Ministry and Prayer and Deliverance teams
Our Ministry has grown tremendously in the last year and especially since we moved. It has been evident that We needed help in many ways, especially in Donna’s office and since David has stopped doing most personal ministry, the ministry has fallen on Sister Donna to handle phone and email ministry. Therefore, we decided to form a Prayer Team, composed of listeners who volunteer to help pray for all our listeners requests. Sister Donna prays and copies pertinent information from your emails or notes from phone calls, carefully sending only the first name and not any contact information, so that your requests are handled with as much confidentiality as possible. Since we now have two people helping part time in our office, we wanted to let you know, that they may have access to your emails or phone calls, but Sister Donna will try to answer most of those.
We also set up a Deliverance Team. We are in the process of training volunteers, but all must be sure the Lord has called them into that particular time consuming ministry. We have also made it a requirement that our Deliverance team read, do the work, and follow the guidelines in our Victims To Victors book, participating themselves with the Questions and healing ministry in that book. Each person needs to be able to hear from the Holy Spirit, exhibit good fruit in their lives, have a humble spirit, and compassion for the damaged people who come to us, often as their last hope. This takes time and hands on experience, so your deliverance may be discussed with our Deliverance Team so they will learn how to minister in certain circumstances. If you have a deliverance appointment with Sister Donna, she will let you know if another person on our Deliverance Team is present. We also pray for wisdom about who to add to both teams.
We humbly ask for you to pray for us in these endeavors. We never claim to know everything, but we know the one who does. We are not professional counselors and we simply minister the word of God and try to handle issues like Jesus did to the best of our ability. Sister Donna has felt led by the Lord to do a series of teachings about deliverance, and has patiently waited until she gets the “go” from the Father. Much has already been put in action and it is to be called “Deliverance Discussions“. As we get our teams in place and the office in some order, it will free her up to do what God has called her to do. Thanks for your prayers.
PURITAN BARN VOLUNTEER WORK DAY and BAPTISMS –
Baptisms and fellowship later in the afternoon once the yard work is done. Email me at NYSTVserve@gmail.com to let me know if you will be coming so we can have a head count for lunch or if you have questions or need directions. Thank you for watching NYSTV and believing in what we do here in service to the Father and His Kingdom. Peace and Blessings, Lisa NYSTV Office Coordinator
NOTICE: David L. Carrico of this ministry, Followers of Jesus Christ, is not on Facebook. One of the other 200 David Carricos let us know that many of you are looking for him. I am on Facebook as Donna Mae Carrico.
Location of The Puritan Barn – Map
Barn Hours: Sun – Thru 9 AM to 3 PM Central
13945 Old State Road 37
Tell City, Indiana 47586
Office Skype 812-619-4272
Office email: NYSTVserve@gmail.com
There is a little sign by mailbox.
Hotel information – Map
Tell City – 15 min from Barn
Jasper, IN – 45 min North of Barn
Owensboro, Kentucky – 45 min South of Barn
Hotels hotels according to our zip 47586
Hotel 30 min? from Barn – between Rockport and Tell City
Baptism Information for : www.FOJCRadio.com & www.NYSTV.org
Many listeners are contacting us and asking to be baptized. There are some who are coming to salvation for the first time, and others who feel a former baptism was not done correctly, or in a wrong church, or with a wrong understanding of what they were doing, or the purpose in doing the sacrament. We can accommodate those who desire to be baptized pretty much anytime as long as we know in advance when a person wants to come. We have an outside horse trough on the front porch that needs to be filled. However, Please request a date that does not land on Sabbath, because the barn is closed that day so the staff can rest and worship with their families. Please email directly to Lisa at NYSTVserve@gmail.com to make the arrangements. Sundays do seam to work out the best even if not a formal work day to have people baptized. Lisa is the: NYSTV Office Coordinator for the Puritan Barn & also helps FOJC in our office part time. Please contact Lisa if you want to participate in the work days to help repair the barn and grounds. We also are trying to have a Joseph garden to help put up supplies for hard times and we could use some work on it, too, or even with the canning and preserving when we have success in our efforts. You can contact our garden co-ordinators, Mara & Chaz at email@example.com to find out about Garden help.
Doctrine of Christ Challenge by Josh & Becca Brown PDF
Josh and Becca Brown are listeners who started a group of believers in Dyersburg, Tennessee. They created the following and David approved it for posting here. We pray you all will use it as you try to explain to others the importance of following the Doctrine of Christ. Josh has started a
Remnant of the American Dream You Tube Channel. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctrine of Christ Repentance Challenge
A last days call to biblical repentance in light of the Cross, the Doctrine, and the Example of JESUS CHRIST.
- Believe with your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord. That He came in the flesh and died on the cross for our sins and was raised from the dead so that we can have a new life in Him. John 3:16-21, John 14:6, Romans 10:9, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Psalm 9:10, Zephania 3:12, Isaiah 50:10, Isaiah 26:8
- Get baptised in the name of Jesus Christ with the laying on of hands to receive baptism by the Holy Spirit. John 3:3-6, Matthew 28:18-20, Matthew 3:11, Acts 1:4-8 , Acts 2:2-7, Acts 4:31
- Make the Doctrine of Christ (the red letters of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) your personal standard for which all truth is measured; making His words the ultimate authoritative interpretation of all scripture while rejecting every contradiction of Christ’s example and doctrine. Matthew 28:18, John 8:31-32, Luke 4:32, John 15:1-17, Matthew 11:28-30, John 7:37-38,
1Timothy 6:3-5, Titus 1:9-16, 1John 1:1, 2John 1:9-11
- Commit to daily morning prayer, study, and meditation on the teachings of Jesus in light of all scripture. Mark 1:35, John 1:1-5, Matthew 4:4, Psalm 5:3, Proverbs 8:17, John 16:13, John
8:31-32, 2Timothy 3:16-17, Matthew 6:12-18, Psalm 1, Psalm 19:14
- Return to the commandments of God using the teaching and the example of Christ as our guide while rejecting the traditions and commandments of men. Matthew 3:15, Matthew 4:4, Matthew 4:19, Matthew 5:17-48, Matthew 7:12-27, Psalm 1, John 8:1-12,
Matthew 15:1-11, Isaiah 29:13, Isaiah 8:20, Proverbs 6:23, John 14:6-7, John 14:10, John 12:44-50, 1John 3:4, 1John 2:3-7, 1John 2:24, 1John 2:22-24, 2John 1:6, Deut 4:2-6, Rev 12:11-17, Rev 13:12, Rev 22:14, Exodus 20:1-21, Deuteronomy 27-29:4 – with understanding that the moral law of God is forever, even as the ordinances of levitical priesthood are done away, for we are the temple of the Holy Spirit- John 2:19, Romans 12:1, 1Corinthians 6:19
- Commit to the remembrance of the Sabbath day and the Feasts of the Lord in light of Christ’s doctrine, while rejecting all pagan holidays and rituals. Luke 4:16-21, Mark 3:1-12, Mark 6:2-11, Exodus 2:1-3, Exodus 20:7-11, Exodus 19:5, Jeremiah 17:19-27, Ezekiel 20:12-26, Ezekiel 22:8, Ezekiel 22:25-26, Ezekiel 23:28, Isaiah 56:1-8, Hebrews 4:8-12, 1Corinthians 5:8, Zechariah 14:16-21, John 7:2 + John 7:37-38, Leviticus 23:1-44, 1Thessalonians 5:1-9, Jeremiah 10:1-5,
Colossians 2:8-23 (To understand this passage in truth, we must examine it in the light of the Doctrine of Christ, and the entirety of scripture. Christ teaches us how to return to the ways, times, and seasons, of the Father through His Doctrine, His Example, and ultimately through His death, burial, and resurrection. Christ did not come to do away with God’s Law and the remembrance of God’s Holy Feast days, but to show us the Power of God’s Grace manifested through obedience to the Fathers laws. Matthew 5:15, Matthew 4:4Therefore, Paul is saying to the followers of Christ, Let no unsaved Colossian judge you according to the Holy Days you now keep by following Christ’s example. Galatians 4:1-11 (note: the Galatians were not Hebrews, therefore they had accepted Christ as their Savior, then in disobedience began returning to their pagan feasts and rituals)
- Commit to eating a biblical diet of clean foods. Matthew 5:19, Matthew 15:1-20 (This passage explains that it’s the wickedness of the heart that causes one to rebel against God’s law and that is what defiles a person) Leviticus 11, Acts 10:9-28 (Many mistakenly use this passage to say that God has done away with His dietary laws but if Christ Himself says that any man that breaks one of the least of God’s commandments and teaches others to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, Christ would be declaring himself least in God’s kingdom, which is an abominable teaching. Peter tells us even since Christ’s death, burial and resurrection years earlier that he has never eaten anything unclean; giving us more light upon Matthew 15:1-20. Acts 10:34-36 explains to us this vision is concerning the salvation of men, not dietary laws.) Genesis 2:17, Deuteronomy 14, Genesis 7:2 (this passage shows us that God had given Noah the knowledge of clean dietary laws thousands of years before He gave them to Moses at Mt Sinai.)
- Commit to sharing the Doctrine of Christ with everyone God puts in your path. Matthew
28:19-20, Mark 6:7-12, Mark 16:15-20, Matthew 4:17-19, Matthew 10:6-27, Luke 4:18, Luke 4:43, Luke 9:60, Luke 10:9, Luke 24:46-48, John 12:32, John 15:26-27, John 17:18, John 20:21, John 21:15-16, Act 8:4, 2Tim 4:1-5, Acts 13:47, Romans 1:16, 1Peter 3:15, Isaiah 12:14, Matthew 3:1-12
- Commit to the study of God’s word through the King James Bible, while rejecting modern revised translations. God has preserved His word throughout the generations- The King James Bible has. Matthew 24:35, Psalm 119:89, Psalm 12:6-7, Matthew 5:18, John 1:1-4
Through Modern translations of the bible God’s instructions to man are continuously being changed and altogether deleted. Through the KJV bible and a STRONG’S concordance – every word of the KJV can be studied in its original Hebrew and Greek text.
a PDF for you to print out or pass on to others is on this link.
New Video Channel Links
We are starting a NEW Video Channel on Rumble (FOJC Radio Remnant Gatherings) Please be patient as we upload our videos and prayer always helps and is much appreciated.
Videos will be on several places, so you may want to check all the channels and SUBSCRIBE to all the places because the bulk of our older videos will be on Rumble and Brighteon.
Is the You Tube Channel that Jon Pounders set up because on May 9, 2020 our FOJC Radio You Tube Channel was hacked and disabled. Since we are blocked from saving, uploading, subscribing, on You Tube, etc. Jon has to upload when he has time. We have decided to create another video channel FOJC Radio at link – BRIGHTEON.
New Videos on this channel. Both Underground Church FOJC on You Tube are works in progress, but we are off to a good start. We are putting the majority of our older videos that were on You Tub on the Brighteon channel and selected ones on the Underground Church FOJC Channel. We are thrilled to share our New Playlists (scroll down to see partial list) on our Brighteon Channel. These Playlists are the most requested answers to people’s questions. I have created playslists for the Newest FOJC Radio Remnant Gatherings – 401 – Newest, and divided the Remnant Gatherings into groups of 100 all marked to save confusion. As I upload them, I will put them on the proper playlist. I cannot put Playlists in any Specific order, but I can only put the Videos on the playlists in order.
This is a work in progress, so please be patient. Re-uploading 7 yrs of videos is not easy. Right now, I am trying to upload the most requested and then go back and upload ones that people have never heard before. If there is a specific one you are looking for, please let me know and I will try to get it uploaded asap.
If you have problems finding what you are looking for, Just type in FOJC Radio in search engine or just email me and I will send you a link. When you find a video, Click on the FOJC Radio link under the title to go to the FOJC Channel with Videos and Playlists.Please don’t forget, we have:
Podcasts are exactly the same content as our videos were and include my music that I had to take out for You Tube. Our site is always under construction we are still adding to our Podcast Page, and do not have all our programs uploaded at this time.
Jimmy Cooper had it on his heart to create this series and he is the editor and producer and has created this new hub for the series so that you can get to all the seasons (1, 2, & 3) and also the Podcasts for the DOC, too.
Since we started our ministry in 1984, we have recorded almost everything that David taught. We are gradually selecting some of these old cassette recordings to add to this series. You may hear wrong phone numbers, wrong meeting times, and even occasionally a translation that is not KJV as that is all we use now. these are oldies but goodies and things you have never heard. It would take too long to edit them all, so just enjoy the message. Jimmy is doing his best to get them uploaded to a new Brighteon channel since they all disappeared after our You Tube Channel was hacked and permanently deleted.
David is also a co-host on the Midnight Ride, a program on NYSTV on You Tube. They also offer other programs like
Our Newest Videos are on the Playlist – FOJC Radio Remnant Gathering – 401 – Newest, and groups of FOJC Radio Remnant Gathering 100 videos.
Here are just a few.
- FOJC Radio Remnant Gathering – 401 – Newest – The Newest FOJC Radio Remnant Friday night Gatherings.
- Freemasonry – Various teachings including one unique program about women and children’s Freemasonry organizations.
- AbuseHurtMe2 – Sister Donna’s videos. Various topics, videos, and songs from the Lord.
- Miscellaneous Programs – Just extra videos that people have requested info on such as “What Happens When We Die”.
- Halloween – Best Info on the truth about this obviously pagan holiday. We also have a Halloween page on our site.
- Lie of the Tithe and Dispensational Info – These videos explain how these false teachings have divided the people of God. We have more on the Pre-Trib Rapture false teaching on our site.
- Flat Earth – Just a few videos explaining our journey in to this controversial belief.
- New Spiritual Warfare – In the last few years, the Lord has given us new prayer strategies.
- False Communion – This explains the Revelation the Lord gave Sister Donna in 2001 and also proper understanding of Communion or the Lord’s Supper. We also have some more info and videos on our site on this topic.
- Christmas – These videos are straight to the point about the pagan customs along with the page on Christmas on our site.
- Revelation Revealed – David has been teaching a verse by verse study of the book of Revelation. We will be adding more videos as we do them.
- Bible Translation Dangers This help expose many of the bad translations and why. We offer info on where to purchase KJV Bibles on our site. We do not get any money for recommending these sites.
- Thousand Year Millennial Reign – Many people have trouble sorting out this topic. David offers sound Biblical understanding for you.
- Targeted Individuals – Scott Hensler, Julia Thomas, and Julia and Karen Connell has programs that deal with that issue.
~~~ EVENTS ~~~
NEXT EVENT INFO HERE
NO EVENTS YET FOR 2021
We will provide: Food & utensils, coffee, tea & ?
What to Bring: Bibles, pens, paper, Hunger for God! Sweater or Jacket, as room is sometimes chilly. Your own special drink if you prefer.
You Must Register Here telling us How Many will be coming as Seating is limited having enough room for food and people.
Special Speaker – February 16, 2020 – 6 PM Central – Rick Doninger – was instrumental in discovering the truth about the Blue House SRA cases here in Evansville. He sharED what God has put on his heart for our time now. Jimmy Cooper and Azexia Wilgers ministered corporate worship.
We were thrilled to have our 1st Annual Sederless Passover Celebration April 21st, 2019. Almost 50 people attended and all had a blessed time.
Finally a Passover Lesson to answer your questions!
Please accept our big Thank You for all your prayers and love gifts. We apologize for the delay in getting checks deposited and orders sent out. We are doing OK, but I am still catching up.
“New” Resource – DELIVER THE CHILDREN
For Women (and also Men involved) who have had Abortions, Miscarriages, and People who have lost their children, and for those who had to Sacrifice their children in SRA or other cult rituals, and those who have children who committed suicide. It will include a CD with Music for ceremony to “Deliver The Children” to the Lord to help with Closure, Freedom, and Healing in these issues, and to facilitate delivering the child into the presence of Father God. It is important for people to have closure, freedom, and healing. This Resource is being offered for a small love gift (Suggested $25.00) to cover postage, book, CD, and Printed materials.
It includes Renunciation words and a brief explanation of Salvation and Sample Prayer, so that it can be given to others who are not yet believers in hopes that they may come to know the Lord. This resource will provide a simple way for you to minister to a person who has experienced any of these issues.
This Resource includes:
• Renunciation Ceremony with Scriptures
• Burial box (or handkerchief)
• CD with Music to play as you “Deliver The Children” to the Lord
• Cards to record Names of Child and Parents, and Dates and Personal Notes (2 sets – 1 to put in burial box and 1 for you to keep)
• We have also included a copy of our Victims to Victors book because there are usually other issues that need to be dealt with in your life.
- 1 – Ceremony For Abortion Closure
- 2 – Ceremony For those who have had to Sacrifice their children in SRA or other cult rituals for Closure
- 3 – Ceremony For those who had Miscarriages for Closure
- 4 – Ceremony For those who have Lost their children for Closure (including suicide)
Use Contact page to order “Deliver the Children” Resource and to give love gift. (Suggested $25.00)
Got a Testimony or Picture or Both?
New Free Books
- Several of our smaller books, B 16, 17, 18 are now FREE.
New Free Booklets
- Priesthood of Believers Cell Group Studies are also FREE.
David is also the host on Now You See TV for the Midnight Ride Every Saturday night (and other programs on their Subscription network) from 10 PM Central to Midnight. Just choose Live Feed to join the NYSTV Chat Room and to hear Programs.
Or you can view them recorded on NYSTV You Tube Channel.
We had an old site at www.ritualabuse.org. We have stopped using that link. Just adding this note to clarify. Please continue to use this site for the newest information.