Are You Lost If You Have Taken the First Jab and Change Your Mind and Decide it Was Wrong? PDF of this article
I answered an email several months ago and saved my reply (and edited it for this article) as I felt more needed to be said about this question. I have heard there is a new way to get the Vaccination for Covid by taking a pill or some liquid form, so this article refers to the first time a person accepts either way.
I have also very concerned by those who are declaring that the jab is the mark, because they are teaching false doctrine. Those that listen to them have already been tempted and some have already committed suicide. Those teachings do not offer hope, but the ones I have heard are very judgmental and condemning. I would not want to be the one who taught it as truth and cause another person to give up all hope and take their lives.
We have spoken out about the Jab and the ingredients in them and what they may do to your bodies and that they are not pleasing to the Father. We have been told that there is a possibility they will even change your DNA and cause many other problems for those who have taken the jab and those who are around many who them by the unclean things that are shed. Thanks for listening to our programs.
David and Jon addressed the issue this article speaks of on one of the latest Midnight Rides. We are taking the stand that we realize that many people have made that mistake for one reason or another. Only God knows your heart and He is the one who can cleanse you. No one has the right to decide your eternal fate except God. I will not go into all we have learned about the ingredients of the Jab. We can see by just watching most the news that what we have been told is a bunch of lies.
If you have a proper Biblical understanding what makes a person unredeemable in God’s eyes, it helps And also to know the passages where it explains details about taking the mark.
Reasons why the Jab is not the Mark of the Beast spoken of in Revelation chapter 13.
- The Anti-Christ Political leader of the New World Order has not been revealed, and the New World Order has not publicly been revealed but is in the process of being created in secret somewhat.
- The False Prophet has also not been revealed although the Pope in office now could be as he is the first Jesuit pope.
- To get the jab, a person is not required to worship if you apply the Biblical meaning for the word.
In Revelation 13 the word worship means:
G4352 – p??s???é? – proskuneo̅ – pros-koo-neh’-o
From G4314 and probably a derivative of G2965 (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master’s hand); to fawn or crouch to, that is, (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore): – worship
(16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
When you study what the Bible really says, you cannot take a verse here and there and understand the meaning. It has to be taken in context reading the verses before and after.
There are some reasons that make a person unclean or possibly in an unsaved state. Continuing on the reasons why the jab is not the mark of the beast.
If you have allowed your mouth to be unclean with what comes out of your mouth.
(17) Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
(18) But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
(19) For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
(20) These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
If you do not have the Doctrine of Christ.
2 John 1:9-11
(9) Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
(10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Godspeed:
(11) For he that biddeth him Godspeed is partaker of his evil deeds.
This is why David and Jimmy are teaching the Doctrine of Christ series because many Bible believing Christians do not understand the importance of knowing the Doctrine of Christ..
Doctrine of Christ Series JimiVision Site (all 5 seasons) (David & Jimmy Cooper) To find Seasons by number, please use the Play lists to make it easier to find them.
If Father God told you not to do something and you did it anyway, it would be considered a sin. Disobedience was the first sin and it is still what separates a person from God. This is not often talked about, but Adam was told not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil before Eve was ever created.
(15) And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
(16) And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
(17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
(18) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him.
If you have committed the unpardonable sin.
(28) Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
(29) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: ]
Many do not understands what the Unpardonable sin is. This was in the passage where the Pharisees were saying that Jesus was casting out devils using the power of the devil, not God.
(22) And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
(23) And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
(24) And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
(25) And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
(26) And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
(27) No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
The Unpardonable sin is when a person gives credit to the enemy for something God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit does.
But, the Good News is that we can be cleansed if we disobey. No longer is it necessary to sacrifice animals as our Lord Jesus has paid the ransom for our sins by His Own blood. It makes the Father happy when we repent and it should bring us joy when we do.
1 John 1:4-10
(4) And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
(5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
(6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
(7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
(8) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
(9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
I am telling you the reasons why you can become unclean, but there are other things such as, eating the foods that we have been told not to eat, or failure in keeping the Sabbath, as we are told to do, and participating in Pagan traditions such as the pagan Christmas celebrations.
A link to help understand that is on our Biblical Feasts Page.
Our Lord made the way for us to be clean and to be accepted in God’s presence and for all eternity. I am not God and I cannot know the condition of your heart, but I and others can see your fruit and this has caused some well meaning so-called Christians to judge or proclaim the results of your stinky fruit, but they do not know your heart as that information belongs to Father God.
However, there would be a reason to question your actions if you got deceived about the benefits of the covid jab, and took the first shot, realized you did the wrong thing, and whether you prayed for forgiveness and cleansing or not, you backed down and took the Second shot. This would prove that you are a double minded man.
(8) A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
(8) Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
There may still be a chance for a person to be cleansed and forgiven after taking the first Jab. However, I think it would be like slapping God in the face after He showed mercy to you, and that would not be a wise thing to do, if you were to go back for the second jab.
So, we can just imagine how much it would be wrong in God’s sight if a person did this or even more disgusting if the person repented after the first shot and then took the second, or even if they repented after the second shot and then backed down again and took the booster shot. I would not want to be in their shoes, but I am not God and He has proven time after time how long suffering and merciful and full of grace He is.
Considering the times we are living in, We would lovingly say we all need to watch and pray and ask for discernment in our lives in order to recognize the wiles of our enemy who roars about.
1 Peter 5:6-8
(6) Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
(7) Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
(8) Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1 Timothy 4:1-2
(1) Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
(2) Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
This is part of what we have been hearing and seeing – the lies about the virus, it’s treatment, it’s cure, the masks and their effectiveness, and almost everything about Covid and most of the same things that the TV preachers and most denominations are saying about it.
- Praise God you have realized you did something that God would not want you to do.
- Praise God for the prompting of the Holy Spirit who brought you conviction.
- And praise God for His redeeming virtues and His ability to forgive us and cleans us.
I would suggest getting cleansed from your first introduction into receiving the jab or other method:
- Bend your knees and your spirit and humble yourself.
- Confess your faults and sins.
- Repent and ask for cleansing of your physical body for putting something in your body that has defiled you.
- Renounce any false oaths you have said in connection with the Jab or anything else that you have joined yourself to.
- Forgive the ones who convinced you that the Jab was safe and something you should do, forgive those who administered the Jab,
- Make the decision to forgive yourself.
If you have followed my advice and you have asked God for forgiveness and cleansing, then walk in freedom and accept His grace because the prince of the power of the air, our enemy will not like it and will try to put doubt in your mind that your prayers have not been heard. Just tell the Accuser that he needs to shut up because you belong to God and your life is in His hands and the enemy has no place in your life.
And lastly, Understand that you must not love your physical life more than your relationship with the Lord. We are told to give up our lives to the Lord.
(25) He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
1 John 3:16
(16) Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
We are told in the letters to the churches in this passage and many others about the end times.
(5) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
A person has to experience something before he can overcome it. We all are experiencing many new things in the world, but we are in the world, but not of it. Jesus prayed for us.
(15) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
(16) They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
We were never promised a perfect life, but we have been promised that we will live forever in the world to come if we just believe in Father God who sent His son, Jesus, to pay the price for our sins so that we could be redeemed.
There is hope in Jesus, so you need to ask for courage to face what lies ahead, and to discern what is good and bad and what is pleasing to the Father, and receive His forgiveness and cleansing and walk in freedom and share what you have learned with others to help them from making the mistakes that you have made.
- Most of all, set aside a portion of every day to spend in prayer and thankfulness with the Lord.
Several years ago the Lord gave me a revelation and from what we can see, it is in the process of being fulfilled. I have attached a written explanation that was going to be a chapter in a book that has not been finished yet, of why I think the false communion is going to be the initiation into the one world religion. David has done many teachings where he also taught that it is going to happen. I did an audio interview a long time ago that I made into a video with a few pictures to help explain so here is a link for that.
The Lord told me what I share on the link above with others, so I do not know how it will all happen, but I am standing with the Lord. We think the mark will be a combination of things, and could involve the Jab eventually. However, at this time it is being used as a test of just how much the powers that be can control the world’s population and to lesson the number of people so they will have less to control.
Continue your walk with the Lord and listen to our programs and get strong in the Lord as we are going to need to be strong as the days proceed.
Your Servant in Jesus, Donna Carrico
December 28, 2021